The EGX-1 chassis was designed with the aim of building a "ready to race" while also raising stability and precision to a new level.
The EGX-1 chassis is made entirely of 7075 T-6 aluminum and CFRP/carbon parts. This gives both the possibility of an exact setup and of course the consistent performance over the driving time.
The cardan drive runs absolutely straight. This ensures a smooth drive train and minimal wear.
After more than 25 years of experience in 1/5 large models, it is of course immediately recognizable that many things that have proven themselves very well on a large scale can also be found in the EGX-1 chassis. Such as the stabilizer system.
The features of the EGX-1 chassis:
- Aluminum wishbones at the front lower
- CFK / carbon shock tower in front
- Front and rear aluminum upright brackets
- Front and rear aluminum uprights
- Overrun freely adjustable from 0 - 17 °
- Adjustable ball stabilizer front and rear
- Aluminum differential case front and rear
- Quick and easy differential removal and installation
- Rigid center differential
- Absolutely straight drive train
- Aluminum servo saver
- Adjustable roll center on the front and rear axles
- Active rear axle with toe-in change
- Aluminum shock tower
and rear body support
Weight: 3.8 kg (absolutely ready to drive, with fans etc)
Attention! The EGX-1 chassis is delivered as a ready built chassis kit!
The equipment shown in the pictures such as Motor, speed controller, steering servo and batteries are not included!
- Additional Information
Lead Time Yes Additional Lead Time No